This year’s outbreak of the flu is really serious and, I worry that my family and I are going to get it... I’d love some help knowing what to do to keep my family safe from getting sick this season. Sincerely, Flu Ninja Mama
|picture credit from Safebee.com|
There are preventions that can help us fend against those mean little monsters that make us sick.
• The gas pump, ATM and Credit Card machines the checkout counter.
• Your cell phone, your glasses, You touch stuff then you touch them.
• The phone at the office and your home phone
• The pen at the pharmacy and doctors office how many sick people touched it before you got there
• The salt and pepper shakers on the table at a restaurant
• The grocery store shopping cart.
• The bottom of our purse, the bottoms of your shoes. When was the last time you sanitized them? Many families have a take off your shoes at the door policy.
• Your gloves and coat When was the last time you washed them or at least sprayed the gloves with some antibacterial essential oil or other natural cleaners.
• Your toothbrush, the bathroom light switch the toilet handle the door handle the sink handles.