I’ve been having all these symptoms lately since the weather has gotten warmer. Someone told me to drink more water is that true? ~ Signed Waterworks Wilma
Our bodies are 60% water according to the USGS (Water Science School.) The brain and heart are comprised of 73% water. We have ample water in the U.S., yet we deprive ourselves. The old rule of drinking 8 glasses of water a day are gone. Your body needs half of your body weight in ounces of water every day. So if you weigh 130lbs you need to be drinking 65 oz. of water every day.
• Chapped lips
• Brittle Nails
• Dry brittle hair
• Dry itchy skin
• Achy joints
• Muscle cramps
• Menstrual cramps
• Brain Fog
• Tired or sleepy
• Urine is low volume
2. Get on that scale and tally up that water intake you need per day.
3. Fill up a pitcher with the correct ounces needed per day.
4. If you want filtered water think about buying a gallon instead of water bottles and pour into your own cup bottle. The environment will appreciate it.
5. A gallon of liquid is 128 fluid ounces. Measure it out 1 time.
6. Get a water reminder app on your phone. Or set an hourly reminder to drink water
7. Drink a glass in the am before you do anything else.
8. Keep a bottle by the bed at night
9. Add fruit infusions to make it flavorful
10. Try some of the new flavored sparkling waters to help curb your soda craving.
11. Eat fruits and veggies that are mostly water like watermelon or cucumber.
Send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org