Saturday, January 26, 2019

Podcast Interview with Business Radio X



It was fun and a privilege to be interviewed by Steven Julian and Mike Sammond, of Business Radio X in September, along with Titania Huff, with L2.I.F.T Professional Services.




I was invited to be interviewed on the podcast Business Radio X last month, I had a lot of fun. I have been talking to several friends coaches and business associates about doing a podcast for a while. I keep resisting the notion. I'd love to have feedback from my readers. Should I or Shouldn't I Start a podcast? The ideas would be to interview other health and wellness businesses as well as educate the listeners about nutrition, using a more natural approach to living your life and motivational thoughts. Listen Here


https://businessradiox.com/podcast/gwinnett/sister-knowitall/

www.BusinessRadioX.com

No comments:

Post a Comment